A CELEBRATION OF EUROPE FOR CITIZENS (ONLINE WORKSHOP)
The Europe for Citizens programme is coming to a close after seven years of funding projects across the European civil sector.
To mark the occasion, we will be holding a special celebratory event online on Thursday, 25 February. We are delighted to confirm that we will be joined by our special guest, Minister of State for European Affairs Thomas Byrne TD, along with a host of Irish beneficiaries for this special event celebrating the impact of this programme.
We hope you can join us..
Learn from inspirational examples from organisations who have successful utilized EU funding to build international networks, increase impact, and reach strategic goals.
- Michael Collins of the Irish Institute of European Affairs who will speak on their experience of operating grants under Europe for Citizens, supporting European public policy research organisations and civil society at EU level
- Mary Moynihan of Smashing Times International Centre for the Arts and Equality on their projects under the European Remembrance strand, which funded projects marking defining moments in European history
- Edwina Dewart of Dublin City Volunteer Centre on their civil society project focusing on democratic engagement and civic participation
- Martin Brennan of Twilight Community Group on their participation in a Network of Towns project with 16 other organisations throughout Europe
- Edmond Riordan of Inniscarra Twinning Association on their ongoing projects with their French partners.
Also featured on the day will be key updates on entry-level EU funding opportunities through the Erasmus+ programme by Deirdre Finlay, Programme Manager at Léargas, and an overview of the EU funding support programme recently launched by The Wheel, Access Europe.How to register
This event will be held on Zoom. Meeting details will be sent to you after registration. Please note that this online event will be recorded.